Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm african american and i'd like to dye my dye my hair with red streaks. Could someone pl

The first thing you need to do is a strand test. Why? because you have to check and see if your hair will be strong enough to withstand the chemical changes you are about to put it through. First things first, if you want realy red streaks, then you will have to bleach those strands of hair first, then put a red dye on top of that. If you want them to be dark red, then you need to get a semi-permanent or permanent dye that has a developer in it and use according to directions. Make sure you get a streak cap, since that is the easiest way to get streaks and highlights for beginners.



I hope this helps!



I'm african american and i'd like to dye my dye my hair with red streaks. Could someone please tell me how?

go to get it perfusionaliy done

No comments:

Post a Comment