Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello, I have fine curly hair, med brown, everytime i get it colored it is too dark. what about red

I am 45 years old and my hair is already colored? any suggestions? I am going to the salon this weekend and i am looking for some ideas? I reallly want to look nice. It just seems like the beauticians always color it too dark. Any ideas what i should tell her before the coloring? I really want red highlights but I dont want to look ridculous thanks.



Hello, I have fine curly hair, med brown, everytime i get it colored it is too dark. what about red highlights

Best advice. Bring a picture of what your looking for. Most hairdressers don't know what your talking about and guess what it is your trying to achieve. This takes the guess work out of the problem and you only have so many chances at what you want before too much damage is done.



Hello, I have fine curly hair, med brown, everytime i get it colored it is too dark. what about red highlights

nice, red highlights are nice, but a 45 yr old, I dunno, maybe you should ask them to not make too obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment