Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I have auburn hair (a little bit of brown and red, but its all natural) and I love it, Im never gettin it changed! I do love red hair though, its very attractive.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

Brunette from hell.



As far as guys go, anything but blondes or long hair.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I love blonde guys and i have brown hair...



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

i like it all......



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I like all of them



I usually change my hair for the seasons



Right now im all 3



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I have blonde hair.I think girls with natural black straight hair are the s*xiest women I've seen.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

Various -- old man...



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

i love naturally auburn hair



i'm a natuarl blonde, but dye it blue black



and once i did, i was taken way more seriously professionally



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

depends on my mood. i am a natural brunette, but right now it's auburn with plum highlights.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I currently have all 3 colours and black (dunno what I was thinking lol). I like anything on a guy as long as its real hair



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I like black, like mine.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I love red hair.



mine is black but it has red highlights (of course they 're dyed)



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

brunette cause brunettes rock...an i guess youve guessed that i am a bruenette!!!but i also think red is quite cool cause not many people have it.....



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

all



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

i like brunette hair, and i m born with it. i ve never thought of changing my hair colour. brunette is the best!!!!



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I love a thing for red heads and I married one as well! As for me, I have dark brown hair.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

i am a brunette and i love guys with brown or black hair.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I've red hair now it's sort of an auburn tint (naturally lite ash brown)... I think overall natural hair colors on their respective persons looks best, some people can pull off blonde but it isn't a beautiful color, just makes ur head look bigger, in a bad way...



Red is a nice color for anyone and u can dye naturally with henna... but nat. color is hot. always. I just did the henna myself cause I've been dying it for years and I need to stop with it, henna is a SAFE way to color hair...



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I like guys with dark hair and dark eyes....I am a brunette.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I'm blonde. I prefer healthy shiny black hair on guys, but it really makes no difference.



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

I like red or blonde hair....I have dark brown almost black haie



Do u like blonde, red or brunette hair? wat do u have?

no blondes..i just dont think theyre attractive at all. there has only been two blonde guys that i can remember ever having a crush on. the one was from tv and the other one as i look in my yearbook i think looks like a druggie. i dont even understand what i saw in him. very small crushes they were



i dont know about redheads.



i prefer brunettes...sexy. its like theyre sweet as cinnamon.



i am a brunette. i guess i like being kinda in sync w/the guy. ive liked very many brunettes and some black haired guys. so its either brunettes or black haired that i would go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment