Sunday, November 15, 2009

I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown

the red, I'm sure the bleaching has damaged my hair, so how soon can I use another dye on it, I have a photoshoot this weekend, and am leaving the country on Monday so I am desperate to fix this fast. If dye isn't an option for a few weeks, what can I do for a temporary fix?



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

Oh, boy! You definitely need a pro to help you to prevent further damage.



For a temporary fix, you can get Fanciful by Roux at most pharmacies and beauty supply stores - the beauty supply stores will have a larger selection of colors. It comes in liquid and mousse form, and it is truly temporary, washes out in one shampoo and is pretty much harmless, kind of like food coloring in natural hair colors. Be sure to use gloves though, or it can make a mess of your fingernails.



Good luck!



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

if you dye your hair brown you will just have red hair. you need to go to a salon and ask them to help you fix it. they can make it look better but it's still not going to look great. i have dyed my hair orange before by accident and it looked awful, i is one of the hardest things to fix



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

The best thing to do at this point is to really go to a salon and have an expert take a look at it. They will be able to get it back to the best color and condition possible. It will be a hard penny to swallow but it's your hair...it's what people see first and you want it to look as good as it can. Good luck...I hope your hair looks great when it's all said and done.



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

The only reasonable thing to do now is go to a salon, preferrably a color expert. They can assess what to do from there. They may offer to completely strip your hair of all color and then use the shade you want your hair to be. If you want a new color, you might want to go for it. Or, they may not offer this option because of further damage. Instead they will use a darker color that will deposit color onto your hair. Either way, you need an expert. With the photo shoot and leaving the country coming up you just can't risk frying your hair and still being orange. Don't feel bad, I did the same thing when I was younger.



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

I would see a professional, they shoudl eb able to fix it. Trying to fix it on your own could be disasterous.



I need help, I bleached my black hair and now it's a bright orange/red color should I use brown to cover...

You could use a couple vo5 hot oil treatments to put some life back in your hair and repair the damage wait a couple weeks throw some strippe ron it and repeat the vo5 treatments them might have to strip again. All the stripper does it remove color fromt he hiar so that when you dye it it doesnt turn all funky and 2 wont dmg the hair. vo5 hot oil treatments are awesome for those oops i burned my hair moments. Then again I accidently dyed my hair orange once and loved so. Or you could like they said go to a salon I'd suggest the beauty school cause it'll cost alot less then a shop itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment