Friday, November 13, 2009

What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?

Serious answers please 閳?br>



I 'm not doing it yet, but I would like to know how to get the red out before I go to the SALON to turn blonde. I am going to the salon, but to save time and money i would like to get the red out before.



I prefer to hear from people that have went from red to blonde, or cosmotologist 閳?Thank you 閳?br>What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?



Hi 2sweet,



I'm a hairstylist who has done sooooo many colors to my hair prior to receiving my license. I will tell you i understand about the money cost of going from red to blond. It can cost a lot to most Salon's it's considered a corrective color process, how ever I strongly don't recomemd this step at home in order for you to go from red to blond at home you would most likely would be bleaching every thing out ,and that my friend can cause some serious damage to your locks. red is the hardest color to lift out besides black. My recomandation would have the colorist at the salon of your choice to do a very heavy highlight allover the head and do it in steps so as not to destroy your hair , a lot of times when you strip color out of your hair you also have to cut a lot off. So if your looking to keep it a certain length i would suggest doing the heavy highlights every 4 to 6 weeks . Good luck Sweetie I'm sure your gonna look great as a blond.



What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?

Actually, any time you go from darker to lighter, always do it at the salon. I tried going to blonde before going to the salon, and my hair turned ORANGE.



What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?

Please do not do anything chemical to your hair prior to going in. You could easily make the situation more difficult for the colorist. Are you an artificial red or natural red head? What is your desired outcome? Really the only thing that I would recommend is to do a protein and moisture treatment such as K pak by Joico or Extreme by Redken as least 2 days prior to going in. That is it. Best of luck.



What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?

If you mess up, it will cost more at the salon. Also the coloring is usually a set in stone price so doing anything at home won't bring the price down, unless a colorist is just trying to rip you off. Red hair is very easy to color blonde, especially if it's lighter. It's more of a pain to bring dark hair to a blonde. I'd definitely shop around for a colorist and ask questions about the price and procedure. If he/she is reluctant to answer, it's not worth your time. If you have any specific questions, be sure to email me. Best of luck! :)



What's the best way to take red out of your hair to turn blonde?

dont try to do anythign to your hair. it will be a waste of time. if your red and your trying to go to blonde. that is easy. when you go to the salon it wont cost much.



because they would have to do it anyway. what they plan to do is strip the hair to a pale yellow and then tone it. walla your blonde.



all you have to do now is get the shimmer light shampoo which is violet base. it will make your hair look shiny, healthy, and take out any brassiness. condition your hair with moisturizing shampoo. rinse with luke warm water, and always use a protective cream or spray in your hair before blowdrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment