Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have red, kinda curly, frizzy hair ~ HELP?

Ok, it's not that bad, it's not carrot top or anything and I do get compliments on the color, thickness and softness of it. It's just after it grows about 2 1/2 in. it will start to curl and I don't like that. I want to grow it out to about 4 in. on top and fade down to clean on the sides.



How do I keep it from curling up on me like that without it getting frizzy and brittle while still being soft?



Please help I am tired of short hair but don't want curly hair either without needing to put 10 tons of some goop on my head and playing with it for 2hrs. I like my soft hair.



P.S.



Please be detailed, I am a guy and really don't know allot about this kind of stuff.



Thanks.



I have red, kinda curly, frizzy hair ~ HELP?

straightening irons.



but if it was regular it could make your hair brittle,though i've been straightening mine pretty much everyday for 2 years and it's still soft and shiny?



or have you looked into chemical straightening?



i'm not sure of the prices,i think it's pretty expensive.



my friend has just has his done though and it looks lovely :)



I have red, kinda curly, frizzy hair ~ HELP?

i would wash with straightening shampoo and conditioner. it won't actually straighten your hair, but it will make it easier to manage and straighten without other products. if you use a leave in straightening cream you will be able to get it straighter and keep it that way longer. i like the sunsilk products and a blowdryer, it works for me everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment