Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How come my hair comes out red when i dyed it brown?

my natural hair color is brown and i would like to shade it a darker brown than it is



but everytime i dye my hair it comes out reddish in the sun and sometimes indoors.



is that normal?



i even use a color treatment shampoo and conditioner



any one can help?



How come my hair comes out red when i dyed it brown?

You have more red pigment color over powers the brown. You are using a brown that is too light for your hair type. Try a darker brown. It should work.



Good Luck!



How come my hair comes out red when i dyed it brown?

you have to use an ash brown on it when coloring it. being that you have naturally brown hair-you have alot of red undertone. therefore the ash will cancel out the red that you pull when coloring. after that i would recommend using a color treated shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment